Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy
When and How to use
Ready to start caring for stretch marks?
In most cases, you can begin using Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy as soon as you’d like to begin improving the appearance of your stretch marks. If you’re pregnant or nursing, ask your doctor about when you can begin using products on your skin.
For best results, use Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for the recommended 12 weeks; some people start seeing improvement in as little as 4 weeks.
When and how to use:
- Use Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy on all areas of the body where you have stretch marks.
- Apply evenly twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. To help you remember, use Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy each time you brush your teeth.
- When applying, massage gently in a circular motion. Dermatologists recommend gently massaging stretch marks because it helps make the skin more pliable and improves how they look.1
- Continue for 12 weeks, or longer if your stretch marks are continuing to improve.
In general, Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is safe for use anywhere on your skin. However, some people may be sensitive to one or more of its ingredients and may experience mild skin irritation or inflammation. In some people, inflammation can cause discoloration of the skin. If you experience any of these symptoms, discontinue use immediately. If symptoms persist, contact your healthcare professional. For external use only.
For a PDF of full Drug Facts, click here.
- SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician, April 2010.
All information in the Mederma® Learning Center is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a replacement for professional medical advice. You should seek professional medical care if you have any concerns about your skin.