- Ownership of Content.
- No Medical Advice
- Prohibited Conduct.
- use this website for any purposes other than to access Materials;
- retransmit any Materials from this website;
- create a mirror version of any of this website;
- rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted in this website or any Materials;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, forge another person’s digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via this website, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights on this website;
- use this website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
- use this website if you are under the age of 18 years old;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through this website, or features that enforce limitations on the use of this website;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of this website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon this website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of this website or any user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
- Third-Party Sites, Products and Services; Links.
- For the convenience of our visitors, this website may include links or references to other external websites or services (“Reference Sites”). Links on Reference Sites may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Merz has no control. Merz is not responsible for third party content or the consequences of your use of the Reference Sites. Merz does not endorse any such Reference Sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites. While Merz attempts to provide links only to third-party websites that comply with all applicable laws and regulations and Merz standards, please understand that the content on these third-party websites is subject to change without notice. Access and use of Reference Sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through Reference Sites is solely at your own risk, and we therefore cannot be responsible for, and accept no liability for, any information or opinion contained in any third-party website. Merz makes no warranties, express, statutory or implied, with respect to the Reference Sites. You acknowledge and agree that Merz shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites.
- Merz claims no ownership in, nor any affiliation with, any third-party trademarks appearing in this website. Such third-party trademarks are used only to identify the products and services of their respective owners, and no sponsorship or endorsement on the part of Merz should be inferred from the use of these marks.
- Expert Advice or Opinion.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability and Damages
- Special Considerations for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical and personal data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- Comments and Questions
You may send to Merz comments, questions, suggestions or ideas relating to this website. If you do, you agree that such information sent to Merz is not given in confidence, that Merz is not obligated to keep such information secret and that Merz is not obligated to respond. Merz shall be free to use the information you send to Merz without compensation, and in any manner, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products based on such information. Merz may also reproduce, disclose and distribute the information in your communication to others without limitation.
Merz hereby grants you a nontransferable, nonexclusive license to use the Materials contained on this website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, and information. You may download and/or print a single copy of any of the Materials contained in this website for your personal use provided that both the copyright notice and the permission notice appear on the copy and provided that the Materials are not modified. You shall not otherwise reproduce, display, publish, distribute, sell, license, or modify the Materials or incorporate the Materials into other documents, websites, or publications. Any reproduction, retransmission, modification or use of this website’s content for other than personal, non-commercial purposes requires the prior written consent of Merz. The following copyright notice must appear on every copy of the Materials:
Copyright © 2012 Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC. All rights reserved.
The health information contained in this website is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a physician or other healthcare provider. Your use of this website and the Materials contained in this website is at your own risk. By using this website, you acknowledge that Merz is providing the Materials for informational purposes only, and that neither Merz nor its licensors are providing the Materials to you for the purpose of giving you medical advice. You should not rely on the Materials when choosing a treatment plan, or evaluating any other medical advice regarding any disease or medical condition. Merz and its licensors strongly urge that you consult with a physician in connection with any and all treatment options that may be available to you and independently verify any treatment information on which you intend to rely.
As a condition to your use of this website, you agree not to:
As a useful resource to our visitors, this website may contain expert opinions. Information in this website identified as expert opinion, or accessed from this site by hyperlink, represents the opinions of these respective experts, which are not necessarily those of Merz.
Merz is committed to keeping this website up-to-date. This website has been developed as a service of Merz for consumers seeking basic healthcare information. Like any other service, in spite of our efforts, the information in this website may become out of date over time, and may contain inaccuracies, technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors, and the information may be changed periodically. Accordingly, Merz does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of any information contained in this website. This website and Materials are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis. MERZ DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESSED, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.